Image Map


Thursday, April 25, 2013

Splurge vs Steel : Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses

Splurge vs Steal




Splurge vs Steal by permelia 

I am totally crazy about the mirrored lens trend. I definitely wanted to find the look for less because it's that sort of trendy item that your not sure how long it would be "in" for? I like the aviator style and fell in love with the Ray-Ban version. As tempted as I was to purchase, because Ray-Bans are my fav, I stumbled across this Forever21 steal for a fraction of the cost. 

I purchased the Forever21 pair and am actually quite impressed with the quality and over all look and feel it gives. Not bad, and for under $6 I think everyone should just get a pair. This is a supper cool and edgy way to update your beach look this summer. 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...