Image Map


Monday, April 22, 2013

Blushing A Little or A Lot

Blush

Blush by permelia 

1. Benefit : Benetint  2. Becca : Beach Tint  3. Tarte : Cheek Stain  4. Givenchy ; Blush Gelee  5. Jouer : Tint



A fresh blushy tint is what I am after this spring and summer and I have found a few products that will help me obtain a flushed look. 

I like all of these products for many different reasons but my favorite at the moment is the Givenchy Blush Gelee. The limited edition Coral i purchased recently at Sephora, for some odd reason it is not listed on the Sephora website. The texture is something to get used to, the jelly texture, however I have noticed that it is very blendable/workable and doesn't have a sticky finish at all, which is refreshing. This product gives a really nice glowy, fresh faced looked and I love the coral pinky color. It also gives a true stain to the skin. 

I apply the product from the sponge applicator to the back of my hand and use a stippling brush to apply to my cheeks. I do this to make sure not to smear any foundation. When i wipe the excess off the back of my hand there is an instant stain where the product has been. I feel this will be great for pool and beach days this summer and I cant wait to really try this out for my holiday in a week. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...