Image Map


Friday, April 5, 2013

Bikini, Swimwear Watch!

Bikini Watch

Bikini Watch by permelia 

one | two | three | four | five | six 

As you may know I am preparing for summer holiday at the end of April begining of May. My husband and I are meeting my family and his family on Carnival Cruise ship to travel around the Carribean. I am unbelevably excited! I will be meeting a few members of my husbands family for the first time, I will be meeting my brother's new girlfriend and visiting some of the prettiest locations I have been told. We will be porting at Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Cozumel, Mexico. 

I am trying to gather things I will need for the trip and of course on the top of my list is to add a few suits to my swimwear collection. I found 6 that are different from anything that I currently own. 

ONE:   I have wanted a red bikini for some time now and this Mouille suit is the perfect combination of sexy and feminine.

TWO: This cream, underwire, crochet Balconette bikini is so charming. 

THREE:  Following the floral trend i spotted this vintage style Seafolly Rococo Rose bustier swimsuit.  I own a few Seafolly bikinis and the fit is amazing (they make sizes for D-DD) and materials are of such great quality. I really may have to add this adorable suit to my others. 

FOUR: This native inspired Bettinis bikini features a ruffle top and keyhole asymmetric bottoms with darling ruching on the bum .  I love the pattern, colors and all the cute details. 

FIVE: This PillyQ boho feel bikini features a colorful patterned triangle with braided details and gold hard ware. Super laid back and sexy. 

SIX:  For the past couple of years fringe has been all the rage and this year that is no exception. I am contemplating following this trend and came across this v-neckline, tassel fringe,  navy bikini. It is also a very affordable version of the trend from ASOS.


Which is your favorite of the six? Do you have any other recommendations for me?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...