Image Map


Friday, March 29, 2013

On My Current Wish List

1 | 3 | 4 | 5 6 | 7 | 8


There are several special items I have had on my wish list for some time now and just cant wait to acquire them. 

1. Jawbone Up : This fancy little "life" gadget is so cool. It tracks how you sleep, move, and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices, and feel your best. My husband recently purchased the Nike Fuel band and loves it. The Jawbone Up is a better choice for me because it tracks your sleep which is something I have been struggling with recently. 

2. BCBG Strapless Dress:  I recently spotted this beautiful dress while at my local Bloomingdale's. The fit is perfection! The strapless bodice features an Eyelet detail which is so adorable and the satin high low skirt feels so luxurious. I really want this dress for a formal night on the Carnival Cruise my husband, family, and I will be vacationing on the end of April. I think it would look so glamorous with a bold coral lip. Fingers crossed this beauty goes on sale some time soon. 

3. Michelle Watch: A sport watch in a cheerful glittery fuchsia color. It is so playful and feminine, perfect for spring/summer. 

4. Marais Tilda Satchel: This drawstring bucket bag is so hip and functional. I'm in love with the stitching and gold metal stud detail. The optional strap makes this bag so versatile. 

5. Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow: This long wear, no crease, stay all day shadow is perfect for spring time. The shadow has a lovely velvety consistency and stays put all day long.  I have enjoyed this shadow in Slate & Malted but for spring I'm longing for the beautiful Cool Lilac color.  

6. Gisele Shorty Pajamas: I'm such a sucker for pajamas sets and have been enamored with my Victoria's Secret After Hours Satin Pajamas. I stumbled across these cuties and it was love at first ZzzZzz! The contrast piping and the Spearmint color has me obsessed with this knit pajama set. 

7. Deborah Lippmann Nail Varnish: This trendy staccato nail polish is the perfect mixture of femininity and edginess. I love the Rockin Robin color and the unexpectedness of the black glitter. 

8. Vix Bikini: I love the "Bia" swimsuit I have this suit in both black and "Angola" print. It fits like a glove and is both stylish and sultry with just the right amount of coverage. I must have this navy and gold hardware version. So chic!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...