Image Map


Friday, May 17, 2013

SEPHORA : MY CURRENT PRODUCT PICKS

Sephora Picks

Sephora Picks by permelia 

1. Bobbi Brown : Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick - Shimmering Pink Peach
This waterproof cream shadow will be perfect for summer days at the beach or by the pool. A wash of this shimmery pink would be gorgeous and effortless. 

2. Dr. Jart : Water Fuse Water-Max Sleeping Mask
 I have pretty dehydrated skin so I am dying to try this quick absorbing Hyaluronic Acid night repair mask by Dr. Jart.   

3. Sephora CollectionSummer Bag Collection
From time to time I like to give my makeup bag a little haul and this summer collection with fun bright colors and cool Ikat pattern would definitely help me keep organized.  

4. Dior : Addict Lip Glow
I have the lip glow in the twist up lipstick tube version. This version is a gloss rather and still adjust to your own lip color. I will have to say that the fresh pink glow it gives to the lips is so so pretty. 

5. St. Tropez : Self Tan Bronzing Lotion Face
I love the St. Tropez self tanner products they are my favorite and my go to for summer months. I typically use the moose for my face but thinking the face lotion they offer would be a much better option. 

6. Bobbi Brown : Shimmer Brick Compact - Lilac Rose
Bobbi Brown shimmer bricks are a staple for most women's makeup collection. This new amazing lilac rose combo will help you keep fresh and glowing all summer long. 

7. Soap & Glory : Pulp-Friction Foamy Fruity Body Scrub
Many beauty gurus love the Soap & Glory brand and Im dying to add this Foamy Fruity Body scrub to my collection that will help my skin look smooth and dewy. 

8. DryBar : Detox Dry Shampoo
Its best for your hair not wash everyday and I am only able to do this with the help of a dry shampoo. I love my Oribe dry texturing spray but I have my eye out on this DryBar detoxing version. 

9. Illamasqua : Nail Varnish
I am so into peachy, coral, orange nail polishes this season and this long lasting, chip resistant nail varnish is begging to come home with me, or maybe its the other way around :)

10. Dior : Diorskin Nude BB Creme
Keeping it light and fresh this summer is key for my makeup looks. This diorskin BB creme will do just the job. 

11. Josie Maran : Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelee
eIm currently loving my Givenchy gelee cheek color in coral and would love to add this Josie Maran cheek gelee to my stash. I love the long lasting power of the gelee stain it was perfect while on vacation in the caribbean. This version is also infused with coconut water so it will help stay hydrated all day long.   

12. Philosophy : Summer Grace
Airy floral and citrus is what Philosophy has in this scent called summer grace. This would make for a breezy carefree summer sent.  






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...