Image Map


Saturday, December 6, 2014

Holiday Fashion : Baby Boy



I have to say it is a bit of a challenge to find fashion forward clothing for my little boy that doesn't have cheesy cartoon prints or sayings. As he gets older it becomes easier and easier! Great finds usually come from H&M, Target, The Children's Place, Carters, Zara kids and my very favorite Baby Gap. I always wait to buy him clothing from Baby Gap until they have their 30 or 40% off sale. It happens every season. That way I can get a lot more for a reasonable price. 

I also use Pinterest for ideas and when I'm shopping refer back to my pins to come up with outfits.

Kade's Outfit
Long Sleeve Mustache Onesie : Carters
Suspenders : H&M
Blue Cord Pants : H&M
Blue Hightop Sneakers : The Children's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...